Thursday 5 February 2015

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo Review


Hi Beauties,

My hairs become really dry and frizzy during winters and so I decided to change my shampoo. I saw the newly launched haircare range of Garnier Fructis ad on TV. The combo of yellow colored bottle and Alia Bhatt tempted me to get a hand on this new product.
  


It is enriched with the goodness of three nourishing oils of olive, coconut and almond. The Vitamin E from these oils help moisturize the scalp and get rid of the dryness. It fight against all the hair problems.The product consists of a triple action formula that nourishes & strengthens the hair from root to length to tip. Triple Nourishment – Scalp, Lengths, Tips

The new launch from Garnier comes in a bright sunny yellow bottle and looks really great in my bathroom shelf.  It has three best oils for healthy hairs (Olive, Coconut and Almond Oil). I am facing lots of hair problem these days. Hairfall, dandruff and oily scalp. I am looking forward to use Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition and see the difference. 


I hope this shampoo will help me to get rid of all my hair problems.





           

           NET WEIGHT: 175 ml
           PRICE: Rs 135





































No comments:

Post a Comment