Cooking time: 15-20 mints
Pizza Base- 2
Pizza Sauce- 1/2 cup
Capsicum- 1 (diced)
Tomato- 1 (diced)
For Pizza Sauce:
Tomato- 1 (sliced)
Onion- 1 (sliced)
Dried red chillies- 4-5 (soaked in vinegar for 3-4 hours)
Tomato Sauce -1tbsp
Salt and Pepper
-In a frying pan heat little oil and then add garlic cloves and red chillies.
-Add sliced onion and tomato to it and saute for 3-4 minutes.
-Now add tomato sauce,salt,pepper and sugar to it.
-Turn off the flame and let it cool.
-Now blend it in a blender.
- Take pizza base and apply the pizza sauce on it.
- Grate mozzarella cheese on top of it.
- Put diced vegetables and then again grate cheese on it.
- Sprinkle Oregano in it.
- Preheat the oven at 180 deg.
- Bake the pizza at 180 deg for 10 mints.
- Your mini pizza is now ready to go to your tummy.