Saturday 20 May 2017

Hunger Busters Review

Hungry at midnight? Go for Hunger Busters to staitate your cravings. It's is really difficult for me sometimes to cook after hectic office work! I returned back from office around 9 PM and was in no mood to go inside the kitchen and play with the veggies!

I looked in my zomato app and then found out this restaurant- HUNGER BUSTERS! They offer midnight delivery service and serve north Indian and Mughlai food. I immediactely called them and placed my order.

What I ordered?

Veg Jalfrezi, Malai Kofta, Veg Manchurian and Kadhai Paneer.





Veg Jalfrezi- Veg Jalfrezi was not too good but yes it was nice!


Veg Jalfrezi


Malai Kofta- It was a disappointment! It was extra sweet.


Malai Kofta

Veg Manchurian- The veg manchurian was nice and got over immediately when opened.

Kadhai Paneer- The kadhai paneer was nicely made and I really liked the taste.
Kadhai Paneer


Packaging- They need to improve here. The food is packed in plastic box which degraded the quality of the food. You can see from the pictures above. NEED AN IMPROVEMENT here!

Quantity- The quantity is really good. 2-3 people can easily enjoy in this quantity.

Service- The service is good. They deliver on time. My food got delivered before time.

Value for money- Yes

Overall experience was good! You should definitely try this restaurant and order from the comfort of your home. 

Hunger Busters Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment