Thursday 1 May 2014

L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Review!!

Helllooowww galllzz!! Bought a new product again from +Flipkart - A L'Oreal Paris Kajal Magique. I was very excited to wear it on my eyes since the day I ordered it.
And now that I have received it, I apply it daily on my eyes.(Thanks to +Flipkart for the fast delivery :D ) I am fond of eye make-up and I love collecting everything that make my eyes look even more beautiful and attractive!! xoxo I never leave my home without applying a kajal on my eyes!!!!

So here comes my views about it.!! 

 I love that metallic pink on the black color. It is a retractable pencil and is very sleek. I am sure everyone will love the cute packaging of
L'Oreal Paris Kajal Magique.

The Kajal is formulated with care ingredients and gives a soothing feeling. It is powered with mineral pigments for deep intense color.

It has a soft and creamy texture.It glides smoothly under and above the eyes without any tugging. The supreme black is not that intense as I expected :(
I have to swipe it multiple times on my waterline to get that intense black pigmentation. 

I have extremely watery eyes and still it does not smudge. It claims to last for up to 12 hours, but it starts losing its intensity after 5-6 hours and then I have to swipe it again to get the darker look.







    NET WEIGHT: 0.35gm

    PRICE:  Rs 245/-
    SHELF LIFE: 30 Months














The PROS and CONS of the L`Oreal Paris Kajal Magique:




  PROS:

 * Comes in attractive packaging.
 * It does not smudge.
 * It is long lasting and waterproof.
 * Easily available.
 * It has soft texture.

CONS:

* It is not the darkest black.
* Needs multiple swipes to get that intense look.

RATINGS:  4.5/5

L`Oreal Paris Kajal Magique is really a smudge proof and waterproof kajal. It is very good for oily lids.If you want the intense black look then I think you should skip it but if you like experimenting with kajals then it is totally worth it.!!! XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment