Wednesday 2 April 2014

Maybelline Superstay 14hr Infinitely Fuchsia Lipstick Review!!!


Hello friends!! As promised here comes my next post about my latest lipstick- The INFINITELY FUCHSIA from MAYBELLINE!!!
 
For me +Maybelline New York India has always been a pocket friendly brand. The quality is very good compared to lots of other  brands available in India. I can buy it without even testing on me. I always wanted a pink shade for myself and when I saw the Infinitely Fuchsia shade I bought it immediately :)

This shade is perfect for summers and looks cheerful,fun and bright! 

They smell of cherries and comes in a cute color coded packaging which helps in identifying the shades easily.

The lipstick doesn't give a velvety matte finish. It gives a semi matte finish. Though it doesn't last for 14 hours completely but starts to crack after few hours which makes the lips look chapped ( Applying a lip balm on it can prevent the dryness)



NET WEIGHT- 3.3 gm
PRICE-  Rs 525/-
COLOR-INFINITELY FUCHSIA
COLOR CODE-  160



















The PROS and CONS of the Infinitely Fuchsia!!



PROS:

*The shade is very vibrant and makes me
   look  pretty!! :)

*It has a color coded packaging which makes it  
  easier to locate.

*It is travel friendly.

*Only one coat is enough to give the matte finish 
  look !

CONS:

*The white cap makes it look like a local chinky 
  type lipstick!! ( This is the reason you won't find  
  the cap in the pics :p )

*It dries slightly after few hours.


RATINGS: 3.5/5

Overall I would say you should definitely give it a try!! :D A must have color for everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Great review dear!!
    I will definitely give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete